You are exhausted trying to:
- Do it all
- Be it all
- Have it all
And satisfying…No one AT ALL?
Do others describe you as SUCCESSful but you’re beginning to wonder if SUCCESS is only an acronym for
- Stress and
If you want to pursue your passions and purpose, enjoy life, relationships, and work with less stress, more love, and more laughter – this book is for you!
You Can Have The Best of Both Worlds
Why do smart, talented women need to choose between a career which ignites them and a personal life that enriches them?
Finally, it is possible to escape from a life of compromise and conflict.
No more heart-wrenching, guilt-ridden decisions balancing the see-saw of work and family responsibilities. No longer do you need to live with the stress of imminent failure because you just can’t keep all the balls in the air. This book shows you the power of integrating your life rather than attempting to balance it.
“It’s My Time” lays out a powerful system for creating and living the life you desire, the one you were designed to live – a rich, loving personal life, a dynamic, rewarding career, and the time to enjoy it all.
Learn how to break out of the Wonder Woman Wormhole of unending priorities, responsibilities, time constraints, stress, missed expectations and failed relationships.
Learn how to exercise your superpowers with confidence, take control of your time, be more productive, less stressed, able to spend time on yourself and enjoy your significant relationships.
Learn how you can be the wife, mother, daughter and professional you want to be by integrating them into the life you long to live.
Let’s Do It Together
Take control! Design your life and integrate your work in it…
- Satisfy the demands of work and family without compromising your principles
- Be more successful by doing less, better
- Lead 9-5 in a 24/7 world
- Conquer schedule schizophrenia
- Take more time off and more time with the ones you love
- Find strength and respect in ‘No’
- Transform ‘have-tos’ into ‘want-tos’
- Embrace setbacks with an opportunity mindset
- Minimize conflict by creating more win-win opportunities
- Embrace all the roles you play fully to be the person you were designed to be
Author Link: https://blackcardbooks.com/authors/karen-m-pierce/